Monday, May 14, 2007

Idols Of Tan Sri P.Ramlee

Tan Sri P. Ramlee (22 March 1929–29 May 1973) was a Malaysian film actor, director and songwriter. Due to his contributions in the movie and music industry, as well as in the literary scene, he is often attributed as the icon of Malay entertainment in both Malaysia and Singapore.
His big break came on 1 June 1948 when he was spotted by Indian film director B. S. Rajhans from Malay Film Productions of Jalan Ampas, Singapore. The director was impressed by Ramlee, and in 1949 he was cast in the film Nasib (Fate). Seven years later, Ramlee directed his first film Penarik Becha (The Trishaw Man). In 1957, Ramlee would act in the first of his Bujang Lapok (Dowdy Bachelors) comedic films, which are still popular among the modern Malay film watchers.

D`Artz : P.Ramlee

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How I Got My Loan From A Genuine And Reliable Loan Company

My name is Mrs RODNEY BRITTANY NICOLE. I live in United State Of America working here I am from Philippines and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my Company and my Family situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $300,000,00 and was scammed by those fraudulent lenders and a friend introduce me to MR IBRAHIM MUSA,and he lend me the loan without any stress,you can contact him at (powerfinance7@gmail.com)

LOAN APPLICATION FORM
**********************
Your full name:
Country/State:
Loan Amount:
Duration
Phone:
Monthly income:
Occupation:

Awaiting your swift response.
May Allah bless you.
IBRAHIM MUSA
power Financial Service Pvt.
Contact Him At :powerfinance7@gmail.com
WhatsApp Number +919717357946